Language Translation

Monday, April 28, 2014

the pre-finals formal.

Last night my sorority celebrated another amazing year with our annual spring formal.  It was held at a hotel lounge on the water in downtown Miami, with a beautiful backdrop and perfect setting for the casino-themed event.  I had so much fun dancing the night away with my sisters, but for me the highlight was getting to wear my dream dress, one that I actually rented from Rent the Runway.  The champagne color and full-on sparkles made me feel glamorous along with the hairdo created by one of my suitemates.  In the words of High School Musical, it was definitely a night to remember, and something that will indeed carry me through what is sure to be a hectic finals week.  I am thankful to my sorority for yet another amazing year and am already excited for what is in store this fall.


Definitely the pic of the night; sisters referred to us as the dynamic duo of Hollywood glamour and classic tradition

So thankful for my incredible big and all of the amazing experiences that we have shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment