I cannot believe that today I went to my last introductory psychology class as a sophomore and left as an unofficial junior. Everybody told me that college would go by fast, and I can definitely say that sophomore year flew by even quicker than freshman year. Luckily I do know where the year went-it went into creating so many fun memories with old friends, new friends, sisters, and family. Spring semester was definitely an incredible one...and with that, here are some of the best memories from Sophomore Spring 2014:
 |
| On Bid Day we welcomed many girls into our sisterhood. It was such a blast being on the other side! |
 |
| I became even better friends with this girl. I cannot wait to live with her next year! |
 |
| I only made it to one basketball game, but I had so much fun cheering with my sisters in the student section! |
 |
| Mixer #1 was definitely a great time, and it was fun seeing variations on traditional biker & tennis player costumes. |
 |
| I became the lucky big to my two beautiful twin littles! |
 |
| The Black Team rocked Greek Week! The entire fam came out to support my twin and one of my littles who placed 2nd in the Organized Cheer/Dance competition. |
 |
| I went to South Africa for spring break to visit family that I had not seen in almost 3 years! I still cannot believe that I was on the continent over 8,000 miles from home. |
 |
| I joined the Homecoming Executive Committee and an even better subcommittee. We have so much planned for the fall and I am so so so excited to be on the other side of this campus-wide event. |
 |
| More obsession with the littles. We all accidentally "rainbow matched" for one of their initiation events and then did family zumba together. |
 |
| Even more obsession with the littles. It was such a joy being able to welcome them into the sisterhood. |
 |
| Last initiation pic I promise! The morning that they became sisters I beamed with pride. They look so photogenic early in the morning with their new letter shirts. |
 |
| Mixer #2 was even more fun than the first. We danced on at an outdoor restaurant in Key Biscayne with a fun Pirates and Sailors theme. |
 |
| Our spring semester #KeysInTheKeys sisterhood retreat took us kayaking and to a park on Big Pine Key where we played at the beach, swam in the water, and ate ice cream on the docks. |
 |
| We "dressed to impress" at our spring semester Kappa Krush party. |
 |
| Plaque Reveal was one of the most fun and exciting nights of the semester. I look at my accidentally matching ones every day and haven't stopped thanking my littles since. |
There is even more to look forward to this weekend: 'Canes Carnival is tonight followed by brunch with friends in the morning, and spring formal is on Sunday night. More pics to come, just maybe not in the near near future because of finals. But you know...study breaks...so yeah.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment