Language Translation

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A little repetition never hurts.

You're probably sick of it right now, but I am going to repeat myself.  I leave very very soon bound for Miami International Airport to get on a plane and head home.  I can barely contain my excitement right now.  I just got off the phone with my mom and brother who are meeting my dad at the airport to greet me when I land.  The bags are packed with everything that I need and one excited 18-year-old.  I've been to Miami airport before, and it is a neat one, so if I have any time after the long security waits (grrrr) I'll poke around for a little bit before takeoff.  Can you tell that I'm ready???  Well, if not, here's a picture of Capps and me from last night showing off our "excited" faces for break.


The next time you hear from me, I'll be in the 904!  Safe travels, everyone, and have a great holiday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment