If you haven't heard the cheers of joy coming from the academic side of campus today, I got tickets for the Taylor Swift concert! Well, thanks to my marvelous mother for her hard work in working with the ticketmaster site to get them for us. And since then, I have been smiling nonstop for the last four and a half hours because I am so happy. As if that couldn't get any better, Sebastian the Ibis came into English class this morning! Yep, he swung the door open, looked around, gave a few high fives, and then went to go surprise some other classroom. Nobody has any idea why he decided to do this, but it sure kept everyone awake during the (not so) early class!
.jpg)
I am about to register for classes in the next 18 minutes and am anxiously awaiting the second that my PIN number lets me sign into the system. It's looking like I might have a pretty good schedule next semester if everything works out. I have been working with my advisor, associate dean, academic fellow, and upperclassman friends to pick out the best possible classes from what is available. Can you believe that the semester is over in 17 days? That is INCLUDING weekends and Thanksgiving break! I am so excited to go home next week, as it is merely 8 days away.
So with all of these factors combined you could say that I have been uncontrollably smiling all day because there is so much to be happy about. I have Relay for Life tonight, which I always look forward to attending, and some other homework to do, but nothing is going to detract from my amazing mood right now. In fact, I am probably going to stay like this for the next four months until the concert, when I get to go with my two best friends here.
I hope that you have found something to smile or be happy about today!
xoxo
Oh you s lucky! I am jealous haha :D
ReplyDeleteAree