After spending several years in school with either a uniform or strict dress code, coming to college was actually quite a challenge when it came to the fashion department. What do I wear to class? Lab? Clubs? Dinner? And when is it hot, cold, humid, dry, raining, or whatever? weather.com has become my new best friend and the custom feature allows me to check the weather in all of my favorite places (school, home, and camp) when/if I am there. So today is a breezy, sunny Monday, and I am going to start a sporadic blog piece featuring my outfit of the day!
Duo Color Block Top (Anthropologie): I love this mint and grey long-sleeve frocket shirt so much because it is comfortable, cute, and fun to wear. It goes with everything and is the perfect weight for today's weather. I bought it on Black Friday and consider it one of the best purchases of the day. In fact, I have already worn it twice!
crop groove pant (lululemon): the best pants ever! I wear them everywhere and sleep in them, too, but they are also perfect for today's weather. I could not find the direct link, but they are simply wonderful for basically anything that you want/have to do. Personally, I love the feeling of capris, especially on a sunny but cooler day like today.
Black Thong Sandals (Steve Madden): these shoes go with everything and fit great now that they are broken in. On days like today it is a little warm for boots but just enough that you can break out the sandals before fall-ish/winter weather hits. You can dress them up or down, which is exactly what I am doing today!
Monogram Boat Tote (Marley Lilly): pinterest purchase! This was a homecoming gift from my mom and I absolutely love it! My monogram is in pink on the canvas and navy bag, which is big enough to carry my stuff to class and small enough to use for travel. I am so happy that it looks just like it did on the picture online! Hooray for social media.
Have a great day!
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment