Soon I will be heading back to school so that I can finish up the fall semester and take my last exams, finalize papers, and begin preparing early for spring. So far it has been a pretty great first semester, and even though I am sad to leave home, I am happy to go back to school because it has become my home and I am ready to have nothing to do!
Today was a productive one. I ran some errands with my mom before watching college football with my dad. What a way for the Canes to end their last game, with a record 52 points to beat Duke and clinch the ACC Coastal Division title. Even though our defense is not amazing, I am looking forward to our team's progression over the next few years considering how young the players are! And I will say that it is nice to end on a winning record as well. Then I went with my mom, brother, and some family friends to the movie theater, where I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 for the first time! That was my first time not seeing a Twilight movie so close to opening weekend. And that was a great way to end the saga as well! After a leftovers dinner, I baked one more round of cookies before watching TV with my brother and now I am going to start packing up to go "home" for the next 10 days.
It truly has been an amazing break, and I am thankful for every minute of it. Be sure to wrap yours up well because it is a great present to share with others. Have a great rest of your weekend and safe travels back home.
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment