Language Translation

Saturday, November 3, 2012

RED

If you haven't caught on by now, I am an above average borderline obsessed Taylor Swift fan and have seen her three times in concert:

Bonfires and Amplifiers Tour with Brad Paisley (August 2007)


Fearless Tour (May 2009)


Speak Now Tour (November 2011)


Mom and Dad may not like to read what I am about to say next, but in thirteen days on November 16 I will not be paying too much attention during class as I will be in the process of buying tickets to see her for, yes, a FOURTH time.  At 7:00 pm on Wednesday, April 10 I will be screaming lyrics to my favorite performer's songs with my friends Chynna and Minnie!  We are making t-shirts in black, white, and red to celebrate.  If you can't tell already, I am extremely excited!

But that is not all.  As it is the first week of the month of November, I am going to share my monthly playlist with you!  And as you guessed from the title, the songs of October and into November are all sixteen of the ones produced on Taylor's RED album that came out just a week and a half ago, but my personal favorites are in bold:

  1. State of Grace
  2. Red
  3. Treacherous
  4. I Knew You Were Trouble
  5. All Too Well
  6. 22
  7. I Almost Do
  8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
  9. Stay Stay Stay
  10. The Last Time
  11. Holy Ground
  12. Sad Beautiful Tragic
  13. The Lucky One
  14. Everything Has Changed
  15. Starlight
  16. Begin Again
And in keeping with the theme of Taylor Swift, I can't possibly list all of my favorite songs of hers because there are too many to count, but I can tell you that I started liking her in seventh grade when Tim McGraw came out because she and I both had curly hair.  Now, six years later we both straighten our hair more than keep it natural, but I still love her the same.

So the RED theme applies to this post because of the following: my throat will be RED when I scream my lungs out on April 10, our shirts will have RED writing on them, the tour is called RED, and the leaves in fall are RED.

Have a great Sunday, and I look forward to blogging throughout the week!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment