Happy post-Falliday everyone! I hope that you had an incredible Halloween and didn't make yourself too sick with candy...I know that I ate my fair share of a month's worth last night so don't be passing me any until, say, Hanukkah at the earliest. Not kidding. But overall it was a very fun falliday and I am happy that it is November. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays this month and classes end in just 29 days (not that I'm counting or anything). Last night our MT7 pumpkin won "Most Spirited" out of the 22 that were on display and I watched The Shining with some other residents. Creepiest movie ever. I read that it is a psychological horror movie, which does not surprise me because there were some pretty horrifying scenes. I'm not going to get too far into details for you so that you won't be too scarred; just know that it is one that you HAVE to watch if you're into that stuff.Then my RA and I studied for our religion exam, which is tomorrow, because we figured that no studying would be going on tonight because of the football game tonight against Virginia Tech. Considering that we started at 11, both of us were pretty delusional and not able to focus, so we went downstairs and did a photo shoot on the Hecht Halloween decorations. That was some serious MT7 bonding right there. She has been incredible this year and is more like a big sister than anyone else. I am considering being an RA because of her and because my camp experience will help so much in the job. Like a camp counselor, you have to love your job, especially because it is a competitive position.
So tonight is Thursday night football on ESPN, and you know that I am going to be there cheering my Canes onto an ACC victory. I am making a poster after my education class so that I can hopefully be seen on national television once more. Two night games in a row? What a lucky school! I am sure that the stadium is going to be packed with fans! After all, the ACC Coastal division is still offering us a chance at being #1...if we take it.
And tomorrow I only have one class and that is an exam. At 11:15. So sometime before noon tomorrow I will already be enjoying my weekend break from classes or drowning in homework. Perhaps a shopping trip is up for grabs...we'll just have to see.
Have a happy November and try to appreciate these last few weeks of fall before we kick into full-on holiday season. Before you know it, it will be 2013. So start making those New Years resolutions now. You never know what could happen. Especially in college.
XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment