Yes, I am watching Glee from my college dorm! For the first time in eighteen years, I have a television in my room and I absolutely love it. Luckily because I had an exam and paper due in the last two days, the amount of homework has significantly let up. Since class ended at 12:15, I have done the following:
- Gone to the food court for the weekly lunch with my friend Allie-sushi for her and a yummy fresh chicken and cheese quesadilla for me!
- Read a piece about social justice in schools for my TAL 101 class.
- Read about the history of Judaism for Religion 101 class.
- Used the new octane elliptical machine at the gym for a stair master-ski-treadmill style workout.
- Been to Guts and Butts class with my friends Stephanie and Cristy for the hardest strength training class ever-squats, lunges, and ab workouts to tone the lower body.
- Eaten a nutritious dinner in the dining hall (whole grain pasta with tomato sauce and fruit).
- Watched Yours, Mine, and Ours, Say Yes to the Dress, and Glee.
And I am getting even more excited because I am a member of the Hecht Residential College Homecoming Team! I signed up to work on the college banner and help build the float. I can't wait to get started and meet other people in the building. See, here at the []_[], Homecoming is a week-long competition between various teams (residential colleges, major organizations, greek life, etc.), and Hecht has won for the last three years. We have to keep it up. Expect daily posts when it is Homecoming week (not for a few more weeks).
And if that's not exciting enough, I am so lucky to be a member of the Hecht College Council as the floor representative for MT7! I am very excited to help plan events, activities, and trips for the dorm, and it is such a privilege to represent my floor.

No comments:
Post a Comment