So to keep things interesting (or make them more) here on the blog, I am going to start a scavenger hunt called Where's Hannah, where I will share a picture each week and you will have to guess where I was when I took it. If you know, simply comment on the most recent blog post the answer and I will keep a tally throughout the school year. I cannot guarantee any prizes but hope that it will allow you to see the University through my eyes. Pay attention to the sidebar each time as I cannot guarantee exact days or times!
Your clue for today: what a beautiful fountain! One of several on campus, you can find it in front of this significant building, where I take classes for my major.
May the odds be ever in your favor...
I hope this picture means that you've been going to class in the Education Building - am I right? Heehee! Hope you're having a great week - we love you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
Well, yes it does mean that I am going to class, but what is the building actually called??? I'll give you a hint-I tweeted it on Instagram last week!
ReplyDeleteHmmm...I don't know the name... perhaps Merrick? I don't know any other building names. Have fun studying...heehee!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Mom