I just got back from an AMAZING lunch with one of my new friends here at UM. Allie and I go to lunch together every Tuesday and Thursday, with one of those days being an off-campus adventure. Today we ventured to Shake Shack, just up the road from school, for the first time.
Inside, the place does NOT look like a shack. The modern-themed restaurant is a walk-up place with a big menu on the wall like at Moe's back home. There is a wide variety of burgers, hot dogs, fries, milkshakes, and ice cream. We sat at a high-top table and enjoyed our selections: a flat-top dog and vanilla milkshake for her, a classic single burger and chocolate ice cream for me. Delicious. Who knew that fast food could taste so good?
I am looking forward to our next visit there because they show the UM football games on Saturdays! We plan to go next weekend and shake up our normal gameday routine.
Have a great day everyone, and maybe do something to shake it up as well!
http://www.shakeshack.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment