I just got back from a beach weekend with my family and some of our great family friends who we have known for six years now. It was perfect. Even though we only spent really a few hours on the actual beach, the hotel was great, the time together was fun, and we did many different activities. My favorite day was Sunday when we slept in, played mini golf at the resort, ate appetizers for lunch, saw
Les Miserables at the local theatre (amazing, by the way-new favorite movie!), and had dinner at a local seafood shack that attracted a full restaurant even on the screened-in space-heated porch. We also watched all 4 hours of the Dick Clark New Years Rockin Eve special while munching on appetizers and ice cream sundaes. In some of my free time, I spent some time on a site called StumbleUpon, looking up resources for my New Years Resolution. This year I am kicking it into gear and really getting in shape for spring and summer vacations. I found the perfect resources for healthy eating and different types of exercise to build up my strength and speed. I even found some new songs for the workout playlist and tips for workout gear, shoes, and more! While I am now unpacking from the fun and relaxing getaway, here are some pics that truly captured the essence of the moment.
Happy New Year, and may all of your wishes and resolutions come true.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment