It might look a little intimidating, but there is an exact science that I use so that it makes sense and looks easier than it seems.
Class: I put down my schedule so that I know what time I need to be places even though I have it memorized. I organize this way so it feels more like a timeline and I can fill in other activities.
Homework: this is a certain color so that it stands out. I use stickers to remind myself of major assignments (papers, tests, etc) a week in advance so that I can start planning ahead.
Kappa: since blue is our color, I use blue to remind myself of all of the different Kappa events and activities each day. This week we have informal recruitment and new members are encouraged to attend them if possible.
Student Orgs: I fill in my activities with purple so that I know when and where I have meetings. This week we have some big Relay for Life events and more required work than just meetings.
Work: even though I don't have a job (yet), I use a different color for anything work-related like applications, interviews, etc. or other miscellaneous activities.
Organizing my planner like this lets me figure out what I need to do and when, and it allows me to organize all other activities like eating, relaxing, and free time accordingly. It took some time to develop this science, but I am happy to say that it has worked well for me since November.
Have a great week, everyone!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment