The kids were off school Friday, so I had two full days of fun with them watching Halloween movies, making chocolate pretzel treats, getting frozen yogurt, going to a Halloween party, going out for a bagel breakfast, watching Morgan in her soccer game, visiting the library, walking to the park, shopping at the mall, and playing on my photobooth.
Being with them reminds me of how much fun that I have as a camp counselor each summer. I feel younger and embrace my inner youngster even when things get a little crazy. My aunt has been great, and I have enjoyed every minute that the four of us have spent together. My uncle was at a biking show for work, so I am sad that I did not get to see him.
So tomorrow I will start my homework on the train and continue on it when I get back to school. Apparently I have two packages waiting for me-one of them is my RED pre-order but I guess the other one is a surprise. I love getting those emails from My Digital Doorman. And tomorrow night we are decorating our floor pumpkin for Halloween! So, even though it appears to be a crazy busy week, I have a lot to look forward to.
I hope that everyone has had a great weekend and enjoyed a good college football afternoon/evening. Hope you're not about to suffer the remains of Hurricane Sandy-we'll send some Miami Hurricane hope!

No comments:
Post a Comment