Language Translation

Sunday, October 21, 2012

New Updates and Features

Welcome to the new and improved New World, New You blog!  This is a post all about the new features that I have worked on to make it a more enjoyable web experience for you.

1) The new "Meet Hannah" feature at the top gives you a more in-depth bio of me, your editor, writer, compiler, photographer, etc.

2) Hurricane Sports provides links for ALL of the University of Miami athletic teams for scores, rosters, and news updates.

3) The new []_[] logo will link you to the University of Miami website for the rest of campus news that I can't provide you with.

4) The pink P button will link you to my Pinterest board for dorm decorating ideas.

5) The new polka dot logo buttons (for Google+, Facebook, and Twitter) allow you to share content with your friends and family on social media.  You can still follow me by email, I just moved the link to a polka dot as well.  Just click away, media users!

6) I have created a button that allows you to share this web site on your own personal web sites and can link you back to the home page as well.

As always, you can still translate this blog into any of the languages provided to you by Google translate, follow me with your own blogger account, and check your visitor number in addition to reading my everyday posts.  The only thing else that I am looking to add is a music player for "surfing music" when you are on my page, but that may take some time.  Please enjoy the new features but let me know if there is anything that you may want me to add.  Happy Blogging and Happy (early) Monday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment