Language Translation

Monday, October 15, 2012

Just another...

MANIC MONDAY...OH-OH


Haha totally cliche and I know it, but looking at the last 24 hours, it has definitely been a manic Monday here at Miami:

Psychological Foundations of Education book report draft 1: done!
Introduction to World Religion Exam 2: done!
Public Speaking Informative Speech: done!

Done, done, and done.

And the day only gets better from here.  In 45 minutes I am headed to my THINK health class, where we are going to a group fitness session.  THINK is a class led by a graduate student about staying healthy in college.  So far, we have talked about fitness, healthy eating, and have done different exercises and games.  It is my favorite part of Mondays because I love the girls in the group and the material is fascinating.

I've grabbed a takeout dinner to eat after class because at 10:00, I am going to help build the Hecht homecoming float!  It is looking great, and I am so pumped because tomorrow we get to start painting it!  Even better is that we got second place in the banner competition!  I have loved participating in these two activities, especially because I got a free t-shirt out of it and because the week is just going to get better.  Friday is going to be so much fun, I can hardly wait.

I hope your Monday wasn't too manic and that you have an equally good if not better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment