Language Translation

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Seeing Red...

No, this is not a post about my bad vision or being colorblind (even though I'm not a victim of the latter), but rather an explanation to the title of today's entry.


1) The new Taylor Swift album Red comes out this Tuesday, and I have already made the title track my new ringtone and alarm sound!


2) Today was my favorite day of the week, being the farmers' market and all, and I treated myself to two RED treats: a stack of red velvet cookies and a bag of red grapes.  If you know me, you know that I am a sucker for anything red velvet and that I crunch on red grapes all the time as it is my favorite fruit snack.



3) I just saw Sebastian posing with some guy in a RED FSU t-shirt by the new U statue most likely shooting some promo for this weekend's homecoming game.  I am so excited for my first college night game, especially because it is going to be cast in prime time.  Look for me on TV this weekend-you never know, I may make it on the jumbo tron again!



4) I am putting a RED light on blog posting/checking my blogger account for the next 24 hours as I have a project to finish, paper to finish, and major education psych test to study for, and all are tomorrow!  So enjoy the media that I have selected for today's post and look forward to some extra special blog posting this weekend about all of the Homecoming festivities that still are yet to happen.  Like in high school, the week only gets better each day, and it is going to be so much fun!!!



Well, I am in the upper (silent) section of the library right now so it's time for me to get to work, but have a great day and I'll be back later...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment