So, as promised with it being halfway through the month of October (can you believe it?), I am going to share the workout playlist that I have been listening to for the last two months because I plan to switch it up when I go to the gym this afternoon.
I usually find my inspiration for workout playlists online and in fitness magazines, combined with some of my favorites across all genres (literally!). While this playlist is a mix of 27 great heart-pumping songs, I will share ten of them for you to maybe listen to when you go running or working out because 10 songs usually is 30 minutes, which is the recommended amount of cardio exercise recommended for adults five days per week. Enjoy!
1) Whine Up (feat. Elephant Man) by Kat DeLuna
2) Good Girls Go Bad (feat. Leighton Meester) by Cobra Starship
3) That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings
4) Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson
5) Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood
6) Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO
7) Part of Me by Katy Perry
8) Tonight Is the Night by Outasight
9) Blackout by Breathe Carolina
10) Anthem by SuperChick
I have enjoyed this playlist but am ready for a switch-up, even though I have days where I listen to my camp playlists or Taylor Swift albums (elliptical confession). But this playlist is fantastic for any workout that I do and I can't wait to make a new one.
Hope your day is fantastic-ours sure is here at the U: Locks of Love is here along with the 7 Eleven presidential oval office truck and a slurpee truck. Fun, fun, fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment