Language Translation

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hecht Yeah

Okay, so what's with this dorm theme, right?  I mean, the university dorms look like decorated prison cells to the naked eye and there can't be much to say about them, right?

Haha WRONG!  Here on campus, even though the beauty is lacking in the residential colleges, spirit makes up for what is missing.  And we're talking hard-core orange and green 'til you die SPIRIT.  And this is what made Hecht Residential College the 2012 Homecoming Team Champions for the.....(drum roll please)......FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!  I am so proud to be part of this winning team which worked so hard to win!  Even though we did not win every event, our spirit and attendance at the different events paid off with a big W.



Even though we lost our homecoming game tonight to FSU, we have this amazing week of memories to look back on as upperclassmen.  The game was absolutely incredible-6th row student section right in the touchdown zone-as the stadium was packed to the rim with cheering fans for both teams, marching bands, cheerleaders, and athletes.  Dwayne Wade and Lebron James even sat in the skybox right above the student section to cheer on the Hurricanes!  Beat that!  While most of what I heard (and might have participated in saying) tonight was not the most appropriate, it was awesome to be surrounded by such incredible fans.  Hopefully I'll have a voice in the morning.

Well, tomorrow is Sunday Funday, which means a nice full day of homework to prepare for the week ahead.  Luckily fall break starts after class on Thursday, which means I am done for the weekend at 12:15, so I only have 4 days of class to worry about for now.

And in conclusion, you can't say FSU without the []_[] because clearly everyone here knows that it's all about the []_[]...and Hecht Residential College, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment